Unlock the Amazing Power of Check Layers to Precisely Match Color while Making Composites in Photoshop! Whether you are into photo manipulation or simply changing backgrounds, Check Layers allow you to accurately blend the images by matching the color, saturation, and lighting, by looking at the different parameters of the image separately.
In this tutorial, we will learn how to use Curves, Hue/Saturation, Gradient Maps, and several other Adjustment Layers to match the elements of a composite. We will also learn how to create realistic shadows to go with the light.
Hope this tutorial helps. Thank you for watching 🙂
1. Starting PSD: http://bit.ly/2O1yXSS
2. Finished PSD: http://bit.ly/2QmL2ng (Only for our Patreon Family)
► RECOMMENDED TUTORIALS:
1. Check Layers: https://youtu.be/fKc4VHY0vAI
2. Select Hair:
3. Select Subject: https://youtu.be/hpqvmO0c72M
4. Select and Mask: https://youtu.be/tmGzS5iT_h0
► HELP US CREATE MORE FREE VIDEOS:
Support us at Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/piximperfect
► SHARE: https://goo.gl/IUhnUl