► TRY MILANOTE FOR FREE: http://bit.ly/milanotepix
Use the code “PIX20” to get 20% off Milanote PRO forever!
A Super Easy Trick to Cut Out Shadows for Compositing in Photoshop! Whether you are simply changing the background or creating a photo manipulation, learn how to use the original shadows of the subject on a new background.
Using the power of Blend Modes and Adjustment Layers, in this tutorial, we’ll learn how to add shadows without recreating them. Also included are some little tips and tricks to match the subject with the background.
Hope this tutorial helps. Thank you for watching 🙂
► RECOMMENDED TUTORIALS:
1. Mastering Curves: https://youtu.be/Bvyiydd2dMc
2. Mastering the Pen Tool: https://youtu.be/5kAQUNFZJXY
► TUTORIALS ON CREATING SHADOWS:
1. Create Highly Realistic Shadows by Detaching Drop Shadow:
2. Use Green Screen to Create Composites in Photoshop:
1. Sample Images: http://bit.ly/2rkr7tS
2. Finished PSD: http://bit.ly/2E8nHmt (Only for our Patreon Family)
► HELP US CREATE MORE FREE VIDEOS:
Support us at Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/piximperfect
► SHARE: https://goo.gl/IUhnUl