The Amazing AUTO-MANUAL Way to Dodge and Burn in Photoshop using the power of Apply Image feature! Learn how to combine Blend-If, Curves, and Apply Image in a smart way to automatically perform dodging and burning and add dimension to your images.
Dodging and burning is nothing but brightening or darkening certain parts of the object in the image, to give the object more dimension and a sense of shape, which would otherwise look flat. Dodge means brighten, whereas, burn means darken. One can really sculpt the face make the portrait pop using this technique.
► MY VIDEO GEAR:
Memory Card: http://piximp.com/sandisk64
NOTE: If you wish to support this channel, please use these links to buy anything from Amazon. You don’t have to pay extra. Amazon will pay us a small percentage of your purchase which will mean the world to me and will help keep PiXimperfect free for everyone, forever.
1. Sample Image: https://goo.gl/KyehGh
2. Finished PSD: https://goo.gl/tnrMwy (Only for our Patreon Family)
► TUTORIALS RECOMMENDED:
1. Skin Retouching Playlist: https://goo.gl/vjvvpt
2. Frequency Separation: https://youtu.be/Z8mnzVNaiD0
3. Eye Retouching Playlist: https://goo.gl/D5snPt
4. Dodge and Burn (Quick Way): https://youtu.be/WoXYynZ8cs8
5. Dodge and Burn in Lightroom: https://youtu.be/JJea1oJTINk
6. Skin Softening Action: https://youtu.be/H0lPIYERVlw
PiXimperfect is free, and will always be.
► SUPPORT the cause: https://www.patreon.com/piximperfect
► SHARE: https://goo.gl/IUhnUl