Learn Everything You Need to Know About the Hue/Saturation Adjustment in Photoshop! From making complex color changes to creating the best skin tones or color correction, in this tutorial, we will learn how Hue & Saturation works and the fundamental concepts behind it.
We will first start with what is Hue, Saturation, and Lightness with will help us have a deep understanding of color. Then, we will learn the fundamental changes in the Master settings. Also along the way, we’ll grab some tips and tricks which can be very useful in enhancing colors.
Then we will finally move to “Targeting” where we target specific colors and manipulate them. This is where the magic happens. Using Targeted Adjustments, we can easily change any color to any color in Photoshop, and also turn any color to black or white.
In the end, we will learn the Colorize feature, and also how to use it to unify the skin tone. Hope this tutorial helps. Thank you so much for watching 🙂
00:26 The Concept of Hue, Saturation, and Lightness
05:38 Global Adjustments and Master Settings
10:48 Simple Targeted Adjustments
17:17 Advanced Targeting
23:09 Advanced Targeting In-Depth Examples
32:35 Understanding Colorize
► RECOMMENDED TUTORIALS:
1. Colorize Black and White with Realism in Photoshop: https://youtu.be/k5Y8YcKnRm0
2. Remove Color Cast: https://youtu.be/gTrbSAqfJOY
3. Enhance Color with Saturation Mask: https://youtu.be/GL-GmQaZHbs
1. Sample Images: http://bit.ly/2s8FTUG
2. Color Enhance Action: http://bit.ly/2RuPJ1u
3. Finished PSD: http://bit.ly/2COH9m9 (Only for our Patreon Family)
► HELP US CREATE MORE FREE VIDEOS:
Support us at Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/piximperfect
► SHARE: https://goo.gl/IUhnUl